Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged...See I do know how to do these.

I've been TAGGED
Three names I go by
1. Brooke
2. Mrs. Kelly
3. Trout

Three restaurants I like (it's easier to say three I DON"T like)
1. Sizzler
2. Asian Buffet
3. Carl's Jr.

Three things I really want
1. My kids to be happy
2. To be successful in my job
3. To Choose the Right

Three pets you have/had
1. Maggie (I hated that stupid dog)
2. Max
3. Jack

Three things I did yesterday
1. Went shopping at the outlets in St. George
2. Drove 4.5 hours home
3. Ate half the chocolate chip batter that Kaid made.

Three things I ate yesterday
1. Mongolian Barbeque (however, we asked the owner what it's like to live in Mongolia and he told us he didn't know...he's from Vietnam)
2. Starbursts
3. The batter I already told you about....not a good day.

Three fears I have
1. Throwing up
2. Losing my family members
3. Bad Health

Three things I plan on doing tomorrow
1. Clean
2. Clean (my house is DESTROYED)
3. Work out

Three Holidays I love
1. Fourth of July LOVE IT!
2. Christmas
3. Thanksgiving

Beverages I like
1. Diet Pepsi
2. Fresca
3. Lime Rickey

Three people I TAG
1. Melissa
2. Stacie
3. Kamie

1 comments:

thebarrusfamily said...

Hey! Sorry I didn't respond about the big picture at the top. I was just going to call you then I forgot until I looked at your blog. Looks like you figured it out. It looks very cute! I love the coloring of your picture.

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!