Monday, September 8, 2008

Bear Lake Brawl

Robb officially completed his last triathlon of the year. On Saturday, September 6, Robb, Matt and Zach raced in the BEAR LAKE BRAWL. It was so fun to watch, and Robb ended the season with a BANG! We finished 3rd overall and got to stand on the podium (which didn't exist) and received a trophy. We're still deciding what we want to do with the trophy. Robb said he's going to use it to protect his chips when he plays poker. It was a great way to end the season. All of the boys and myself and very proud of him. It is fun to yell to him as he passes us..."Hurry up. There are only 3 people ahead of you." Not many people can yell that to their hubby. Congrats Robby.


Robb and I celebrating his trophy. I had to have my hat on because my cowlicks were acting up and it looked like I had horns. However, in this picture, I look like the unabomber...and I'm not sure why Robb wanted to pimp his chest hair (or lack of), but we do look happy. YEAH!

3 comments:

Zoo Keeper said...

I wish the hat was off, I'd love to make fun of your cowlicks! Happy late birthday! Sorry I missed calling and telling you! Hope it was good! Your old now!

thebarrusfamily said...

Way to go Robb! You rock!

Mark & Stacie said...

Yeah!!! You found my blog!!! I have been searching to see if you had one but kept coming up empty. How did you find mine!!! I know, I know I should have called you when I found out I was pregnant. I was really sick with this one too, for about 4 months. The dr. gave me zofran this time and it really helped. I didn't end up in the hospital all dehydrated like I did with both girls. Can you believe i'm getting a boy this time?? Mark is still in shock. I am being induced on Oct. 7, unless I can talk this baby into coming earlier. I don't have a recent phone # for you. If you will leave me your cell # either on my blog or email it to me... stamo7@hotmail.com I will text you a picture when he is born and you can come see him if you want.

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!