Monday, November 17, 2008

The Greater Things in Life

Okay....so I filled you in about Cannon's counting fetish. So, I was driving with him late last night and he turned to me and said, "Mom, how old are you?" Interesting question.... I replied, "I'm 34. Why?" He sat there for a minute and thought about it, and then turned to me and said, "When I'm firty four, can I drive this car and have a wawet (wallet)?" I had to laugh. Are those the two things he envies the very most? My old car and my wallet with no money in it? I turned to him and said, "Of course. You can drive this car and get a wallet." He smiled and said, "Where do I get my wawet? Wal-Mart?" Why not? That's where we get everything else.

5 comments:

thebarrusfamily said...

Yeah right. I don't believe it for a second. Nordstrom sounds more like it.

thebarrusfamily said...

I'm totally ready to shop but how do you shart Thanksgiving? I guess that happens afterwards if the turkey's not done well enough?

Zoo Keeper said...

Hey! I haven't been bloggin' for a bit, but I wanted to tell you that I loved your post about the body exhibit! You actually made me tear up a bit....I'm not a fan of my body after having kids and being on fertility drugs....you made me realize our bodies are amazing! Thanks! Hope to see you this week!

Tara said...

I'm still laughing over what Cannon said...see..I'm not the only one who gives you a hard time about being filthy rich...look at Kami's post sucka!

Jon & Kim said...

E-mail me so I can invite you to view our real blog....

kim.jon@hotmail.com

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!