Thursday, November 13, 2008

I love to count....

Cannon's new favorite thing is counting. All day long he asks, "What time is it?" Whatever number I say, he counts it out. It is really cute. I'm pretty freaking clever though. Lately, whenever I need him to get me something, I say, "I will count and see how fast you are." He LOVES it. I can get him to do anything and all I have to do it count. How sweet is that? I got to take total advantage of it because he'll wise up in probably 6 months and then I'm back to getting my own drinks, the phone, the remote. Darn!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Brooke! How fun you blog :) I found you off Preston and Nat's blog ... You're fam is so cute! I just had to say hi and hope things are great for you! Love ya Jennie

Nate and Nicole said...

I've tried the counting game with Nate and he doesn't fall for it. Can I borrow Cannon?

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!