Wednesday, December 17, 2008

If I Had a Million Dollars....

Okay, so Cooper brought home the most adorable story the other day that he wrote. The prompt was, "What would you do if you had a million dollars?" This was Cooper's response:

If I had a million dollars I would spend it on a toontown card and a poster, bike, motor scooter, yoyo, four wheeler, a tv for my room, a poster of Hannah Montana. I would buy furniture for my room (gold), a robe, move to France, buy so many wiis that it will fill all the rooms (only one per room) then I will have a mansion and a basement with a theater as big as one in a normal theater but with a popcorn machine, ice cream machine and a hot dog machine. Then I will buy a house in Hollywood, California and buy a house with a room with a swimming pool inside my house and all games portable like a play station 1, 2, 3, and a game cube, x box 360, flight and rock band and guitar hero and a lot of games for game cube and psp (playstation potable) a pole table and a hockey table and a big game room full of tvs and games and 3 cars that has no tops and that are red that can go 500 mps. Then I'll have an arcade in my downstairs basement that has bumper cars, games a trampoline that is red and black and a bowling alley with 18 alleys, sky diving with a parachute, rock climbing, a gym and for my room I'll have a couch that's golden and a cheetah bed cover. I'll by 12 6 packs of bakugans, even more Bakugans! Then I'll move to Russia and go snow caving in the mountains, buy some fish to eat and some meat and veggies, work as a pilot and earn even more money!!!! Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!! Then I'll get another job for even more money! Then I'll work for a Weber State University professor. Then I'll go back to utah and have a wife and get her a job that will get her over a million dollars and then we'll have kids and live happily ever after.

Okay...I couldn't stop laughing when I read this. What is he? A child Hugh Hefner? What's up with the gold furniture, cheetah bedspread, and a robe? That's what he wants? Should I worry? And perhaps I should get Coop interested in something other than gaming systems. It seems to be all he thinks about. At least he wants to work for Weber State. Maybe when he goes and gets that wife and then gets her a job, she can work at Weber State too? And maybe he'll teach his classes in a robe? What am I doing wrong?

7 comments:

Tara said...

Doesn't he already have all this stuff? He definitely has the mansion...Ha Ha!! Okay...I'm not kidding I was laughing out loud SO LOUD when I was reading this. This is absolutely hilarious!! I love it...it's totally Coop...the cheetah bedspread and gold furniture are my fav. Please show everyone in our family. I'm going to read it again right now.

Nancy said...

LOL that is So funny!! I would check your DVR and make sure he's not recording the Girl Next door episode!!
I love that he's all about the Games! and the $$$ because his wife will get a job that will get even more money HAHA!!!

Richard and Michelle said...

Serioulsy who is this kid? I love it! I love that he mentioned the gold furniture twice, I love that he wants to travel to France and Russia! He's job should be that he invents his own gaming system since he loves it so much, and then all this stuff will come true! He's so dang cute.

thebarrusfamily said...

That's awesome! The other day Ellie told Jason that she wanted him be a Millionaire instead of an Attorney. If only it was that easy.

Jon & Kim said...

That is so stinkin funny! A least he is a great writer with an awesome imagination! Too bad a million wouldn't go that far.....

The Kelly's said...

What a crack up! Maybe he can borrow Kayden's pimp/dancing outfit to wear when he has his cheetah bedspread and gold furniture. Love it!

thebarrusfamily said...

Nice job Cooper!!!!! That's exactly what I would of done too!! Except for the Backugan and getting a wife. Maybe afterwards you can become a trillionaire!!!!

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!