Monday, January 12, 2009

Artistic....


I was doing the laundry one day and Cannon was being particulary quiet. That is either FANTASTIC or very SCARY. So, I turned the corner, and this is what I found! He has found two necklaces (don't ask me where he found them in our house full of boys...and I haven't worn beads like these since the 7th grade) and created this masterpiece. When I turned the corner, he said, "Wook mom...a snail." I was so proud, I snapped a pic. It's amazing what a mother can be proud of.


1 comments:

The Kelly's said...

Harrison and Jackson are very impressed. It really does wook like a snail.

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!