Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Eating Contest

I fixed dinner a couple of Sunday's ago. I fixed baked potatoes, carrots, corn, and steak. The steaks I bought were HUGE. I put a big steak on Robb's plate, and BIG steak on Kaid's. I didn't expect him to eat even a fourth of the steak. I figured he would give it a good shot and then I would save the rest. Robb took one look at his plate and called Kaiden to a challenge. He told Kaiden that if he ate EVERYTHING on his plate (and when I say EVERYTHING, I mean the skin of the potato and EVERYTHING), he wouldn't have to do any of the dishes. Kaiden agreed to the challenge. I was a little concerned about the entire thing because honestly, the steak was HUGE and he had to get everything else down as well. I thought for sure he was gonna BARF! A couple of times, I was so worried, I told him to stop and I would do the dishes. That only made Robb mad so I had to stay out of it. This is a picture right after he took his last bite. I think the last bite was pretty painful. You can kinda see it on his face. He did it though, and Robb had to do the dishes!!

2 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

That is gross but it doesn't surprise me at all.

The Kelly's said...

Oh, that makes my stomach hurt! Jackson says that Kaid's face is lovely.

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!