Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tagged...

Tagged.
I've been Tagged...Here are the rules:

1) Post rules on blog
2) Answer the six 8 items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows (I don't watch a lot of TV, so these will be occasional favorites)
1. Intervention
2. Biggest Loser
3. 60 Minutes
4. Barefoot Contessa (FoodNetwork)
5. Everyday Italian (Food Network) Yes...I like to cook, but I like to eat more.
6. Seinfield (they never get old)
7. Dateline
8. American Idol

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Ran my kids to school (I can't bear to see them freeze)
2. Cleaned my freaking house (Can I just say that I'm getting tired of this?)
3. Went to lunch at Red Lobster (NOT my favorite restaurant)
4. Went to Sam's Club (Needed some more Diet Pepsi)
5. Picked up Cannon from pre-school
6. Went to the gym (I could have stayed there all night with as many calories as I consumed this weekend.)
7. Fixed dinner
8. Finished the laundry (3 more piles magically appeared when I was on my last batch)
Dont' be jealous of my life....

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Summertime
2. Running outside
3. Vegas in a couple of weeks
4. My 14th anniversary on Feb. 3 (Don't ask me why I got married in February. Horrible month.)
5. Mowing the lawn (I would work outside anyday rather than inside)
6. Getting my BRACES OFF!!!
7. My kids' Ballroom competition on Saturday. HILARIOUS!
8. The weekend

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Tepanyaki
2. Paradise Bakery
3. Pei Wei
4. Cafe Rio
5. Outback
6. Mikado's
7. Rooster's
8. The Mandarin
When did Bountiful become the coolest place to eat???

8 Things I Wish For
1. Happiness
2. No stretch marks (Hot...I know)
3. Uninterrupted Sleep
4. No teenage years
5. For my house to stay clean for 72 hours
6. To grow old gracefully
7. Good Health
8. An M&M blizzard (This is genius Nicole!!! But I would have to make it a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup)

8 People I Tagged
1. Natalie Niederhauser
2. Tara Curtis
3. Shannon Bankhead
4. Kamie Barrus
5. Michelle Noel
6. Samantha Kelly
7. Brooke Woodward (welcome to the Blog world...)
8. Melissa Pettingill

2 comments:

Nate and Nicole said...

I think I could add all of your restaurants to my list... Mmmm.

Niederfam said...

Okay, I'll get to it, and my restaurant list will look similar I think!!!

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!