Thursday, January 15, 2009

If You Care...

Have you ever had a ton of things in your brain that you have to get down on paper? No? What? Well, I do. Maybe that's the English teaching side of me. Maybe it's the chronic nerd side as well. Whatever it is, I think a blog is a perfect forum for me to post my rants and raves. I won't mix them in with my family stuff. I'll keep my dysfunction away from my family, so I created a website dedicated solely to my perceptions of life, food, relationships, the world...basically whatever! Check it out if you care. I would love to hear what you have to say about the things that get me going, so read and respond. I promise I won't grade you on your grammar, spelling, or response. I just like discussions. The website it http://agirls2sense.blogspot.com. Hope to see you there.

4 comments:

Niederfam said...

what a GOOD idea, i might have to lock it from some family members if i did that truthfully. ;0

Nate and Nicole said...

Brooke, I got the shoes at Lolabella at the Gateway. They have a big 50% off sale right now. You should TOTALLY go get them!!!!

Sbankhead said...

Hey cutie, I didn't know you had a blog what a fun find! I will absolutely be adding you to my blog roll, and be reading both your blogs!!

thebarrusfamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!