Sunday, August 10, 2008

My husband the Triathlete


I'm gonna brag my hubby up just a bit. I love this picture. It looks like it should be in a magazine. Notice the look on his face...he looks like he's gonna kill someone, or like he's gonna die himself. Robb and some of our closest friends trained all year long and participated in a handful of triathlons this year. Robb did awesome...usually placing in his division and doing well overall. It took a lot of work, and Robb slimmed down quite a bit (this picture doesn't look like it though), but it was so fun to watch him race. It even gave me motiviation to join him in a couple this year myself. He worked hard, and his hard work paid off. I'm not sure how many more he has left in him. I'm sure he'll continue till he's semi-close to Tyler. We'll have to see if that ever happens...wink, wink.

0 comments:

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!