Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Almost Forgot...,,,,,

I am SUCH a DORK! I was lying in bed recapping my day when I realized that I didn't blog anything today. How hilarious would it have been if I would have broken my new rule on the first freaking day. That would truly have been true Brooke Kelly style. I usually keep my New Year's Resolutions until January 2.

So, I pulled myself out of bed with 20 minutes left! You better appreciate this cause I'm exhausted!

What to say? What to say?

I know! Can I just say what a blessing it is to have in-laws that you love and get along with? Justin and Brooke (Robb's sister...yes...at one time, there were 2 Brooke Kellys) from Boise blew into town and we went to dinner. I love being with the Kelly's. It is always a good time. I love them all and have fun whenever we get together.

That was totally worth getting out of bed for! Now I'm going back to sleep.

4 comments:

thebarrusfamily said...

You're awesome to get out of bed to blog. I would have just pretended that it was the night before when I blogged in the morning.

I loved this posting by the way. I totally agree. We have a great family.

Richard and Michelle said...

Girl you need to get a lap top! Blog in bed! Last night was fun, it was good to see you.

Brooke and Justin said...

We love coming down and hanging out with ya all. Thanks for getting out of bed to make this post! Your awsome!

Anonymous said...

we love you too brookie!

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!