Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have just been dominated


My kids haven't been great about making their beds before school. I made a deal with them that if they don't make their beds, they don't get computer rights for the day.
So...as I was rushing to work this morning, I ran upstairs to check the beds.
Cooper and Connor have these whiteboards in their rooms that they write random stuff on everyday. They are so funny. They never miss a day of writing something on their boards.
Today...this is what Cooper's board said.
Remember yesterday Cooper got his eyes "dilated".
I guess dilated and dominated are the same thing.
HILARIOUS.
And what's normal school as opposed to abnormal school?
Good news...Cooper did make his bed so his "dominated" eyes will have computer privileges!

2 comments:

thebarrusfamily said...

HA HA HA! I love seeing what little kids are thinking.

Mark & Stacie said...

Ha Ha! Kids say the funniest things! This is so fun checking your blog everyday and seeing something new! Your so good to be able to post something everyday. There is no way I could come up with something new everyday.

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!