Monday, March 30, 2009

Check-up


Both Cooper and Cannon's teachers called me to inform me that they failed their eye tests.
So...today we visited the eye doctor.
They were both really great....up until the doctor put drops in their eyes so they would dilate.
I guess that stings a little bit.
The verdict...Cannon needs glasses when he goes into first grade.
Cooper is okay. He has something funny with his left eye, but it shouldn't be a problem.
Afterwards, we went to Cafe Rio to eat, and both of them had to sport these
ROCKIN glasses.
I couldn't stop laughing.
Obviously...Cannon wasn't amused.

2 comments:

Mark & Stacie said...

I know how it feels. Kylie failed her eye exam at school too. Unfortunately she was wearing her glasses at the time. Time for an upgrade. :( I hope you have better luck getting Cannon to wear his glasses. My girls are horrible about it.

Nate and Nicole said...

Cannon looks like he wants to kill the camera.

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!