Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Post...Can You Freaking Believe It???

I get so BUGGED when people don't update their blogs. When I get to work in the morning, I do my daily blog stalking before I begin any work. It's like Christmas for me when someone has added something (don't mock...I don't get out much). So, yesterday I was thinking, "Why should I be bugged at everyone else when the last time I posted something was almost 2 months ago! I am pretty freaking pathetic.

So...I was lying in bed last night thinking (my Tylenol PM had not set in yet)...I am going to try REALLY hard to post something everyday. It doesn't have to be a fabulous post. It can just be about what I ate that day. Who knows....all I know is I'm going to be MUCH better.

Cause I was thinking....I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone....I could update my blog and do my journal keeping at the same time. What a great way to record the important things happening in the Kelly's lives. Then....my sister Tara has a friend who put all of her posts in a book at the end of the year to keep forever. What a great idea. I know I'm probably biting off more than I can chew, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

So, if you care about reading my blog like I care about reading all of yours...YOU JUST HIT THE JACKPOT.

By the way...you can take my blog I created where I was gonna rant and rave off your list. I don't have time to do both. It was the thought that counted, right? I have to tell myself that about a million times a day.

5 comments:

thebarrusfamily said...

Way to go Brooke! Yeah I was getting a little ANNOYED about you not posting!! :) We're coming up in a week and half to see Ren come home. Can't wait. Hopefully we can see you too. We're staying at Nicole's the first few days. I'm actually coming for a week over Spring Break.

By the way... this twin thing is REALLY kicking my butt!!

Heidi said...

Brooke! You are alive! I loved your last post so much (still laughing) that I have been so disappointed not to be able to read your hilarious writing since then! And the printing of the blog thing... I'm trying to do the same thing. I've seen books from friends who used blurb.com and they are so far my favorite! Good luck and I'm glad your back to blogging!

Mark & Stacie said...

Yeah i'm so excited that you posted!! I check everyones blogs almost everyday (ya I don't get out much) And i'm so excited when there are new posts! I'm really excited to see your everyday posts :)

Jenny said...

I love your blog, you are the best writer, you totally make me laugh! I guess that's why you're an English teacher, can I be in your class? I just started blogging not to long ago, I think it's a great way to journal on life's random daily happenings... I like the idea of printing out the book at the end of the year!

The Kelly's said...

I confess I am a blog stalker as well. I check day after day and when there isn't a change I get so bugged and then I don't look for a while. Well look at you. I hadn't checked in quite a while and now I have to take 20 minutes just to get caught up.

Art Show

Tonight was Cooper and Connor's Art Show which displayed all the art work they completed this summer during Rachel Waters' art class. They started about 5 weeks ago and completed a different art project every week. Tonight, family got to come and see their projects on display. It was so fun. Cooper and Connor are very artistic and love to create. Rachel, their art teacher, was awesome. She came up with the cutest projects and helped ignite their creativity. It was a great experience and I'm so proud of their great work!!